Frequently Asked Questions
Please send us a message if you have other questions not answered below.
• We are proud to say that we are a green event. 97% of our displays and illuminations are presented with low power usage LEDs. A LED mini light uses only 6% of the power that a standard incandescent mini light uses. We also use 2-dimensional wire-frames which use 60% less lights than a 3-dimensional display of the same size without any less enjoyment.
• Yes. Restrooms are located in the Holiday Village Area.
Thursday through Sunday, weekly.
October 18-31 for Halloween (Special Halloween date)
November 30-December 22, Special Christmas Openings December 23-25th
Times: 6 pm to 9 pm on Thursday & Sunday
6 pm to 10 pm on Friday & Saturday
Yes, we take cash and credit.
- Walking Light Trail is a little more than ¼-mile long with resting benches available during your walk
- This is an unpaved walking trail and ground can be uneven in places, wear appropriate footwear and use caution
- Walking Light Trail is not suitable or accessible to strollers or wheelchairs
There is onsite, free parking.